Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, November 1


I like november.
Hello november, you were good last year.

Better this year, perhaps?
---

I suddenly feel like trashing a guitar, like the msn man in the winks.

Oh yah, strange dreams please elude me as soon as possible; I need my precious sleep, really. And I ought to turn off my phone before I sleep.

Hmmm.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mojo, please come back to me!
Okay that was random.

Marissa: "Friends? Ryan, we're not friends. We were never JUST friends."
Ryan: "I guess that was the problem then. See ya."


The OC season 4 is starting!

And chao, KFed is quite yummy laaaaaa.
Heeheehee.

I LIKE DIRTY LOOKIN', GOLD DIGGIN' BAD BOYS, YO!
Okay only those who bounce up and down holding their jackets tipping their hats and grin.

And OMFG!

L: WATCH LA
L: WATCH!!!
L: fuck!! WATCH IT!!
V: EW la
V: his face is like some scrunched up shar pei
L: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF!!
L: did you watch it or not!!
L: when he's frowning damn cute la!!
V: hahahahah i wtched 20 secs?
V: and then his scrunched up angry shar pei look came on


No wonder I like shar peis.

And because I'm a nice girl and I like to share, this is the shar pei in question.
CLICK!

(Okay I know a lot of people who are on the verge of throwing stones at my face now)
---

This is one helluva hot asian chick.
CLICK!

WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
JUMP ON ME IN THE CINEMA LIKE THAT AND I WILL CONCUSS ON THE SPOT FOAMING AT MY MOUTH.
---

I like the words "Cult Royalty". If I had a brand name, it'd be that.
And hor, I don't really like people using my words as their own.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New